Q: Who are you? And what in the world does "querencia" even mean?
A: Querencia Coaching is a boutique, client-centered consulting firm that's here to cultivate, inspire and mentor the kind of leaders that change the world. The kind of leaders we all want to be and need ... Productive, results-oriented, sustainable leaders. Great leadership can be learned. It is an evolving, dynamic, lifelong process. Our clients embrace change, commit to growth, and transform their worlds.
(n) a place from which one’s strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are your most authentic self; the part of a bullring where the bull takes its stand
Q: What the heck do you ... DO???
A: We believe in the power of learning, growth and coaching in transforming leaders, lives, and organizations. Of every background, shape and size. Everywhere. All the time.
We work with all kinds of clients in all kinds of settings on personal leadership development, executive coaching, tools for emerging leaders, team-building and much more.
We look forward to working with you.
Q: What kinds of services do you provide?
A: We are committed to bringing years of diverse sets of expertise, education and passions to working with our clients.
We know that committing to and fostering transformative leadership:
- Makes business sense ... Productive, informed professionals, executives, teams, and organizations produce more profitable, better results.
- Makes human sense ... The search for who and how we are - as workers, as spouses, as parents, as leaders, as people - is intrinsic to our sense of wholeness.
- MAKES SENSE.
We provide a range of services that include:
- Personally designed coaching, training, and related kinds of programs for individuals, teams and/or organizations of all shapes, kinds and sizes;
- Onsite seminars in a city near you about a wide-range of leadership development topics;
- Virtual coaching options for those interested in working with us across distance;
- A wide array of tools, resources and assessments (i.e., personality type, interest inventory, conflict management style, etc.) that can be used in any coaching setting for deeper engagement and better results for you, your team, or your organization.